Fitbit Ace Kids Activity Tracker Black Friday 2020
This tracker not only looks cool enough to convince your kid to wear it, but it’s durable enough to make it through the day and affordable enough that your eyes won’t water when purchasing – especially if you buy one in the Black Friday sale.
Aimed at children who are aged 8 years+, its range of features provide kids with all the motivation they need to get up and move. From counting steps to sleep and active minutes the Fitbit Ace comes in a range of bold colors and waterproof casings.
Kids can take part in badges and challenges and if you are family with Fitbits, then you can connect and compete together. Parents can monitor their progress through the Fitbit app and there is the option to allow notifications when paired with a mobile phone.
So, if your kids have been extra nice year, then why not treat them to a Fitbit Ace?
To find out more about the Fitbit Ace, read my review of the Best Activity Trackers for Kids.
- Can connect with family (if on Fitbit)
- Parent and Child stats view
- Essential tracking tools
- Adjustable straps
- Comfortable and durable
- Easy to use/child-friendly
- Text and call notifications
- Water resistant but not waterproof
- No heart rate monitor
- No altimeter
- 5-day battery life
- Tracks steps, active minutes and sleep and shows stats on a bright, tap the display
- Reward kids for hitting goals with celebratory messages and achievement badges. Kids can challenge others to step competitions, plus send each other messages or cheers
- A showerproof tracker that survives splashes and spills with a secure, adjustable wristband for growing kids (one size). Designed for wrist sizes up to 155 mm/6.10 in.
- Syncs stats wirelessly and automatically to iOS & Android devices and has a battery life up to 5 days (varies with use and other factors)
- In the Fitbit app, parents create an account for their child under a family account (family account and parental consent required for children 12 and under)
Last update on 2021-06-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You may be interested in: