Fitbit Blaze Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals 2020
Fitbit Blaze – Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
The Fitbit Blaze, with its unusual design and superb features, is one of the most popular tracking devices on the market. This watch, with its specific set of fitness metrics is aimed at gym goers and weekend runners.
Not only does it include a warm up and warm down programme for before and after exercising, but in between you can take advantage of its step counter, mileage tracker, heart rate monitor and calorie counter. It can also notify you of text and calls via your smartphone.
Whether you want it wrapped around your wrist or wrapped up under the tree, keep an eye out for our latest Black Friday deals on the Fitbit Blaze.
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse (TM) continuous, wrist based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable is connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 Jan. And later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- Syncing range: Up to 6.1 m and Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.
Last update on 2020-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You may be interested in:
Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch – Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals Let me introduce you to Fitbit’s first real smartwatch - the Fibit Ionic. Jam packed with all...
Best Fitbit Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals 2020 The clock is ticking, and the countdown is on to the two biggest shopping days of the year. No longer restricted to just instore promotions, come...